MID SEASON FINALE TIME!!!
I’ve been dodging people all week to avoid having this ruined for me! All I know is that something big happens, and that I’ll have lots of emotions towards it. I know it’s war time…but it was last season as well so…
- Right away, so many lies. He’s always ready to whip out that big ol’ thesaurus of BS! One of the things I hate the most about the Gov.
- HERSCHEL AND MICHONNE?? KIDNAPPED?
- He LOVES her?!? Come OOOON!!!!
"because they aren’t mine"
- I really hope this all ends with at least one major character dying. One big enough to shake things up, change the scenery. This show was a lot better when they were on the road, or on the run in the city. I KNOW an apocalypse needs it’s “down time” where they rebuild a bit…but…television is also supposed to be entertaining.
- OH WOAH the big talk between Rick and Daryl! This is happening!
- He’s taking it a lot better than I thought he would, y’know, seeing as how his bf just exiled his gf.
- …actually, I kinda pictured him being understanding :/
- Drunk and Sasha are gonna hook up now?
- Oh yeah, they have a tank…
- Man you can SEE that Gov’s new “army” doesn’t want to be there. Situations like this make me cringe, why can’t people be humane!
- Oh, the tower’s gone now
- Remember when Dale used to sit on the RV? Those were simpler days…
- OH wow, wasn’t expecting Gov’s new “daughter” to die!
- I don’t know why I just don’t like that mini-Carol
"we’re not too far gone"
WHAT - THE - HECK
- look at that coward, hiding while he makes women fight against children
- the fence is down- SCREW AAAALLLL OF THESE PEOPLE!!!
- kids with guns kids with guns kids with guns kids with guns
- YEEEEEEEES YEYEYSEYSYSEYSEYSEYSEYYYYYYEEEEEEEESYSEYSEYSEYSEYSEYSEYSEYSEYSEYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEESSESESESESESESESESESESESS YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- oh my gosh someone help Rick!
- You’re kidding me right…they’re baby did not get eaten…there’s no way
- and again, the zombies take over…
And after all of that, we say goodbye to the prison. Wow.
That was big enough to be a season finale. It feels a lot like when the farm was destroyed, and they all got separated.
I’m glad it only returns in February, I’m going to need a while to recover from this…
House cleaned, friends over, pizza and rootbeer…just finished filling my one buddy in on what’s been happening the last three episodes. It helped me realize just how much each character has grown/changed since Season1. But I still miss Dale *sigh*
- UM! CAROL!
- oooh flashback…
- I wish Carol was my mom!
- That Hyundai is impeccably clean.
"pardon our dust"
- Michonne’s smiiiile :D
- Is that friggin Abernathy Darwin Dunlap?!?
- It’s kinda refreshing to meet other survivors…specially one’s that remind me more of US (the viewers) reminds me just how much life can change.
- It’s hard to remember how closed off and defenceless Carol was back in Season 1!
My Friend: I like how you can really tell that the world has become run down.
- Dangit I love when Daryl has his moments!
- It feels like this is all about how does this situation change people
- What? Really? Carol??
- WAIT! How is Daryl going to react???!!!
1. R.I.P. LUCASARTS [ComingSoon.net]
Looks like Disney’s second move, after buying StarWars, was to shut down the videogame side of the company. So now, instead of creating their own games, they’re going to have other studios come in while LA takes on more of a Producers role?
2. COULSON LIVES [IGN Video]
Lots of details pertaining to the resurrection of Marvels beloved Agent of SHIELD, and how the show will be taking place after Avengers1.
1. MEGAN FOX IN TMNT [i09.com]
Yup, Bay and Fox are friends again, and surprise surprise she’s the lead female in his remake of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. While I’m not excited about the film, she is still a total babe. This gives my chance of watching it a +1
2. THE AMAZING GREEN GOBLIN [HollywoodReporter]
Mhmm…seems they haven’t learned from the emo-haired SpiderMan3.
Amazing SpiderMan 2 will now have THREE villains…possibly. While Dafoe will always be the perfect Goblin in my eyes, we now have Rhino, Electro, and Norman Osborn in the mix. Hopefully they’re just setting it up for another film…
3. ENDANGERED TV [IGN.com]
2013’s list of shows being canceled has been released, and I’m not overly shocked by it.
On the verge of cancellation are shows like: CSI:NY, Law&Order:SVU, 90210, Parks And Rec, and Community…which in my eyes died after Season3.
And ones that are definitely cut: The Office (finally), 30 Rock (duh), Last Resort, Fringe, and Gossip Girl.
But you can check out the full list of everything for yourself…
1. WiiU NEWS [IGN.com]
First, Zelda’s next game will be in HD (a Nintendo first) and WindWaker is getting an HD reboot! Then there’s the new SmashBro’s, MarioKart, and a handful of other fun titles!
2. ZOMBIELAND SHOW [Machinima]
Yup, there’s going to be another television show about zombies, but this time, it’s a comedy!
3. GOW:JUDGEMENT DETAILS [trailer]
I’m more excited about this game now, though, I always find it weird when they introduce new enemies/weapons to prequels. It’s like…where did they go as the story went on???
1. R.I.P. TWINKIES [MontrealGazette]
It seems everyone’s initial freakout over Hostess going out-of-business might be for nothing. The company might be selling off it’s assets, meaning we’ll still have WonderBread, HoHo’s, and Twinkies…
2. GOT3 [IGN.com]
The new teasers have come out for the next season of Game Of Thrones!
3. WiiU RELEASE!!!
Today’s the day Nintendo says goodbye to the Wii (and essentially the Gamecube) and launches it’s first HD next-gen console!
KOTAKU is currently featuring a ton of content on everything you need to know.
And to balance things out [here] and [here] are some reviews pointing out it’s flaws.
ANON ASKED: What games are you excited about for the 2012 holiday season?
MY ANSWER: Well I’ll be playing Halo4 until all my LIVE timecards run out, and I still have a lot of content in WoW:MoP to explore. But during my holidays I’ll most likely be sitting down and FINALLY finishing MassEffect3 :P
WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THE WiiU?
1. COULSON LIVES!!! [Marvel.com]
The Avengers have a TV show coming out called “SHIELD” and our beloved Agent is returning to warm our hearts :)
2. XBOX UPDATES
Skyrim: Is getting it’s 3rd DLC, which rumors a return to Morrowind…just when I was out, they pull me back in! [Kotaku]
Dashboard: As of today console history has been made; InternetExplorer is now available on your 360…so…yay? [Gizmodo]
3. MOAR APPLE RUMORS [Gizmodo]
October 23rd is scheduled to be their next big announcement. And apparently it’s dead set that the iPad Mini will be unveiled…
4. HAPPY BDAY SEGACD [IGN]
haha I’m just putting this here for fun :P