I can’t stand being upset with students.
But there’s no way I’m going to tolerate punks being disrespectful to me or others hanging out at The B.
It’s one thing to make a mistake, do something stupid. An action is a one time thing, and then goes away. It’s when someone makes the choice to be a total dick to others around them, that’s when I get protective. And when I call you out on it, it’s not because I’m just some dude here. I know what’s up. Part of it - I know you’ve probably had it rough and this is you venting (and that’s okay). The other part - you haven’t had your butt kicked into line enough!
MID SEASON FINALE TIME!!!
I’ve been dodging people all week to avoid having this ruined for me! All I know is that something big happens, and that I’ll have lots of emotions towards it. I know it’s war time…but it was last season as well so…
- Right away, so many lies. He’s always ready to whip out that big ol’ thesaurus of BS! One of the things I hate the most about the Gov.
- HERSCHEL AND MICHONNE?? KIDNAPPED?
- He LOVES her?!? Come OOOON!!!!
"because they aren’t mine"
- I really hope this all ends with at least one major character dying. One big enough to shake things up, change the scenery. This show was a lot better when they were on the road, or on the run in the city. I KNOW an apocalypse needs it’s “down time” where they rebuild a bit…but…television is also supposed to be entertaining.
- OH WOAH the big talk between Rick and Daryl! This is happening!
- He’s taking it a lot better than I thought he would, y’know, seeing as how his bf just exiled his gf.
- …actually, I kinda pictured him being understanding :/
- Drunk and Sasha are gonna hook up now?
- Oh yeah, they have a tank…
- Man you can SEE that Gov’s new “army” doesn’t want to be there. Situations like this make me cringe, why can’t people be humane!
- Oh, the tower’s gone now
- Remember when Dale used to sit on the RV? Those were simpler days…
- OH wow, wasn’t expecting Gov’s new “daughter” to die!
- I don’t know why I just don’t like that mini-Carol
"we’re not too far gone"
WHAT - THE - HECK
- look at that coward, hiding while he makes women fight against children
- the fence is down- SCREW AAAALLLL OF THESE PEOPLE!!!
- kids with guns kids with guns kids with guns kids with guns
- YEEEEEEEES YEYEYSEYSYSEYSEYSEYSEYYYYYYEEEEEEEESYSEYSEYSEYSEYSEYSEYSEYSEYSEYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEESSESESESESESESESESESESESS YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- oh my gosh someone help Rick!
- You’re kidding me right…they’re baby did not get eaten…there’s no way
- and again, the zombies take over…
And after all of that, we say goodbye to the prison. Wow.
That was big enough to be a season finale. It feels a lot like when the farm was destroyed, and they all got separated.
I’m glad it only returns in February, I’m going to need a while to recover from this…
:: Lately I’ve been having a lot of conversations about how much we all feed off of the world around us. There this whole other vlog I want to do soon, about how we’re killing ourselves and we’re all okay with it. For now I just want to impart a thought on you, then it’s back to trying to figure out what to do with a room full of teenagers…
Yesterday I attended a lunch in which a missionary-turned-teacher shared some of his views on Christmas. He brought up some interesting points; like how it doesn’t say in the Bible “then Jesus asked his disciples to buy as much as they could to celebrate his birthday, and they called it Black Friday”. He even tickled the idea that Jesus wasn’t born on December 25th (if you didn’t know that…learn some dang history!) which makes Christmas NOT a Christian holiday…but rather a Roman holiday that was transformed to better fit the tastes of the popular vote.
The talk connected with me, because it’s something I’ve practiced more and more as the years go on. We buy gifts, to get gifts in return, and the cycle continues. Granted there are those that get gifts for the pure sake of blessing others. But more often than not, those people procure gifts that aren’t TV’s or the shiniest entertainment system at Walmart. More often than not, it’s something from the heart - not the wallet.
So with that in mind, I was reminded of how blessed I am just to have the family that I do. THAT’s a gift for me; people that just like to eat food with me, and not those who expect new things every 12months.
This is getting longer than I intended, so I’ll just say; think about what you’re doing this year. Why get into debt, why waste money and time, why not make something, why not share something. Buy nothing this Christmas.
Heyo! Have you guys figured out by now that these lil shpitz’s at the beginning are just to fill in the space in my tweets/statuses so spoilers don’t end up on Fbook/Twitter? Welp, there ya go…
- Another epi with Gov…shoot
- Pumpkin? Really? Don’t get that attached already, gross
- Heeey it’s Victor from Dollhouse!!!
- Their base is totally the tank from the first epi, and the RV from BreakingBad
- Yup, she still looks like Maggie
- Lately I’ve realized that I don’t really like talking to others about this show. It seems that most fans are slowly starting to get bored with the repetitive nature, not realizing that this is just how zombie stories tend to go. Slow, tedious, over and over and over, like a horde of biters…
- I’m waiting for “Victor” to suddenly snap into a super assassin haha
- FRICK! I knew he hadn’t changed! Dude is straight up crazy!
- Oh look it’s Shane2.0
- HOW did that entire camp get wiped out without them noticing??
"Can’t lose YOU again"
- Those zombies think their at a music festival haha
- They went back? There were no other roads away from camp???
- Woodburry on wheels!
- How much you wanna bet he brought that biter into camp…
- WHAT!? SERIOUSLY!!!???
All will fight. Some will fall. Next WEEEEEEEEEK
When the snow and the wind pick up, my house creaks. And the fan above the stove makes a clunking noise. I find it all to be rather soothing at the end of the day. Sitting in my quiet, open house.
I want to create more. I need to draw/paint/write/read more. And I want it all to be centered around projects that have purpose. I know I still need to do some pieces for a few patient friends, and this week I’m going to find the motivation (and time) to start!
Also I really want to see Catching Fire. I can’t wait to see how it stacks up to the book. But I didn’t want to go opening weekend, to stay away from the horde of screaming tweens. And no one wants to see it with me this week. Sooo someone should see it with me this week…before Friday…
I really like the newest default layout for tumblr’s blogs.
A part of me feels like we should all have that, and customize it to make it our own. There’s that lil bit of family within conformity.
That and the seemingly endless amounts of MySpace-like tween pages *shudder* makes me appreciate the simplicity that Facebook forced on social networking.
:: Sooo I got a lot of people asking me what I’d be doing to celebrate the release the Xbox One. Truth be told, nadda!
Like with the 360, I’m just too sketchy on owning one of these products straight out the gate. Past experiences have taught me that problems will come a’plenty (which we’ve already seen in disc-read errors, overheating, and systems just straight up not turning on…)
That AND none of the launch titles look appealing. Ryse looks like a snore fest, I’ve never been into racing/sports games, and the DeadRising franchise just doesn’t understand my utter hatred of timed-events.
SO for now I’ll continue playing BF4, GTAV, and Halo on my 360…until Destiny is out…and then I’m doomed!
Lately I’ve been seeing a lot of “wouldn’t it be great if men were like ______” posts on Facebook. Mostly just links to sites, mostly with a list on the top 10 things a “good” Christian man is. Or, the a list of things girls should be looking for in guys. Kinda reminds me of the Cosmo magazine covers I see in line for groceries…
Now, I know that there is a lot of that out there in the world for women…a LOT! But I guess I’m just curious as to why there is all of a sudden a surge of this directed at guys (mostly Christian guys)…from women (mostly Christian women)…in my Facebook feed.
Is it that all of a sudden every Christian guy forgot how to be “good”? Or maybe overnight women’s expectations all changed at once, and now we need to catch up? Perhaps God has rewritten what a “man” is and we just haven’t received that revised version of the Bible yet? Something tells me if I dive too deep into that question I’ll end up with my face bitten off, so, I move on…
While I know I have a lot of non-religious followers, I’ll pose this question for ALL and see where it gets me.
As Christians, shouldn’t our expectations be held up against what God wants for us, and not some list? Granted some of these lists have scripture in them, bust they’re still lists posted to a website run by someone’s preferences.
It would be like, if I were to tell you that everything I post on THIS blog was 100% factual. I would love it if that were true, but sadly, everything I post is still just my own personal preference.
The way I see it, if you are someone who ogles these lists of “perfect men” (or perfect women) so much, why not just date the list!? Granted it’ll give you a few more papercuts than human flesh…but…it won’t break your heart. Or lie to you. Or lead you on. It will give you the satisfaction of knowing you crossed off each “perfect” to-do and must-have in a mate.
Just for fun, I wonder what would happen if I posted a list of my “top 10 things a woman must have to be good” complete with pictures of perfect haircuts, lips, boobs, and shoes. Beside each picture would be some scripture stating why I believe God wants a woman to look, act, and feel accordingly.
…I wonder what will happen now that I’ve even made that statement.
I’m well aware that I’m about to get my head bitten off regardless of which stance I take on this. I’m also well aware that most won’t even read this far, and will just kill me anyway. So to my followers that care, I say goodbye. It was nice knowing you all, and hopefully you find someone that makes you happy…and isn’t just a checkmark on some list…
Lately, because my job puts me into a lot of social situations, where the focus (most of the time) is on me…I’ve found myself becoming more and more recluse when I have down time.
And by lately, I mean the last two months. And by recluse I mean hermit.
And by down time I mean as soon as I walk into my house; pizza in mouth, controller in hand.
I still like everyone, so, don’t think I’m cranky or anything.
I’ve come down with a cold, made some tea, and have a few episodes of SHIELD to catch up on. Perfect time to watch / share my thoughts on this weeks episode of The Walking Dead…
- my prediction for this epi is that we’re going to be watching the sick ward a lot; lots of pale faced sweat.
- eery music followed by silent stares are NEVER good for this show
"first we have to find some spaghetti"
- Shut up Glen! He’s being all father like with you!
- woooaaah that’s a lot of zombies!
- I wasn’t expecting Rick to be honest about Carol right away.
- iiii also didn’t think someone would agree with him…
"I think it’s my job to try"
Roommate: Rick is back!
- Doc #1 is right, you have to be ready to lose one.
- That can’t be the first one Herschel’s knifed one….can it???
- glen, Glen, GLEN!!! HERSCHEL! EVERYONE! LITTLE GIRL! MAGGIE! DOCTOR!!! FRICK!!!
- The fence HAS to come down while the sick ward is infested!
- Father and son! THIS EPISODE!!!
- Carl kinda looks like Carol
- How’d they go all night without Daryl asking where his lady’s at?
- WOOOAAAAH GOVERNOR WHAAAAT NAAAOOOOOOOOO